Metroplex Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT is a fast growing automotive retail store and we are looking to add qualified Automotive Lube Technicians to our team, for both part-time and full-time service!
At Metroplex Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT, we offer a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you’ve got the horsepower to join a fast-paced environment and the ability to hit high standards, then apply today!
Automotive Lube Technician Responsibilities:
• Express Tech, oil and filter changes, tire rotations and basic maintenance -filters, tire repairs.
• Perform all lubrication services in a safe manner.
• Perform thorough check of customer’s car (i.e. check additional fluid levels, battery, lights, tire pressure) referring all needed repairs and preventive maintenance to the Service Advisor.
• Operates and maintains all lubrication equipment.
• Ensure that the customer’s car is kept clean.
• Maintain an organized and neat shop area.
• Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
• Make certain all equipment is in proper working order, especially the lifts.
• Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
• Other responsibilities as necessary or requested by the service management team.
Automotive Lube Technician Job Requirements:
• Oil changing and quick lube experience a plus but not required.
• General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations.
• A high level of energy and strong motivation to learn and succeed.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
• 2-5 years of experience preferred.
Automotive Lube Technician Compensation and Benefits:
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our members a generous compensation and benefits package, and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
• Health, Dental & Life Insurance
• Direct deposit
• Sundays off
• Paid Vacation
• Ongoing training
• Promote from within
• Excellent work environment
• Great team culture
Metroplex Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
Job Type: Full-time
• 2-5 years of experience preferred
• High School Equivalent
Required license or certification:
• Valid Driver’s License